Our client is a medium-sized bank with a solid financial standing and a good market reputation.
The position is based in the Operations department.
- Processing and booking of Securities & Treasury transactions (dividend, interest collection, corporate actions, stock exchange operations, …)
- Processing of payments, loans and credit cards as well as cash transactions on behalf of clients or of the Bank
- Securities and cash reconciliations
- Handling and following-up of client and internal queries including closing of open cases
- Statutory reporting i.e. CSSF (MiFID/MiFIR), BOP, other operational reporting
- Drafting and updating of operational procedures
- Adapt to new standards & regulations related to the field of activity and software testing of IT Back Office applications
- Perform other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by the hierarchy
- At least 5 years of proven experience in a similar position in a Bank in Luxembourg
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience of general accounting and operational activities, services and products in the domains of securities, treasury and money markets
- Excellent knowledge of cash, cheques and credit cards transactions
- Good command of common banking IT applications, telecoms systems and tools (Swift, GTExchange, Telekurs-iD, MS Office, etc.)
- Knowledge of the banking IT application APSYS is an asset Customer and service oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills, team player, polyvalent
- Accurate, meticulous and well-organized
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
Interested ? Please send your application. Kindly note that we ensure you the strictest confidentiality.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi