- Coordinate the day to day administrative and legal formalities for varied and complex client portfolios. This will include regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
- Deal with queries relating to account opening, acquisitions, board resolutions, official publication and filing, notarial and private deeds, incorporation and liquidations.
- Build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, banks and other external parties, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions also ensuring the legal and contractual requirements.
- Ensure KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding from potential risks.
- Lead board and shareholders meetings, reviewing related minutes, agreements and documentation.
- Master or Bachelors degree in Economics of equivalent
- 3-5 years in Corporate, Company or Fiscal law
- Previous experience as Corporate Officer ideally, relevant experience of minimum 1-2 years in a similar environment
- Experienced in handling acquisition of participation’s, board resolutions, incorporation and liquidation of a company, proxies, advanced knowledge of annual reporting law.
- Knowledge of Luxembourg company law is an asset (including financial vehicles, SOPARFI, SICAR, SIF, RAIF)
- You are highly organized and pay close attention to detail
- Fluent in English and an additional language would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
Our client is a leading Investor Services group which support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Investment Fund|