AUDIT MANAGER (m/f)
Our client is a well-known Private bank in Luxembourg,
You will be responsible for the internal audit function of the Bank (Europe) and its foreign subsidiaries/branches.
Internal Audit is an independent function, assessing on a periodical basis the proper operations of the system of internal controls of the Bank and assisting its management and Board of Directors to have proper control over their activities.
The Internal Audit function must comply with local laws (CSSF Circular 12/552, as amended) and the Group policies and procedures.
- Perform an annual risk assessment of the Bank and its subsidiaries/branches
- Prepare the annual audit plan for Group purposes and the three-year audit plan in accordance with CSSF requirements
- Plan and take part in audit and other special work in Luxembourg and at the Bank’s subsidiaries/branches
- Make valid recommendations for organisational and internal controls improvements of the Bank’s units and its subsidiaries
- Prepare Audit reports/memos
- Follow-up of Audit Recommendations until their implementation
- Make recommendations for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit process
- Prepare an annual activity report to be submitted to the Board of Directors and the CSSF
- Participate in other audits of other Group entities in Luxembourg, at the Head Office or in other subsidiaries of the Group
- University level (Master in Finance / Economics or equivalent)
- Minimum 6 years of experience with an auditing firm, a bank or an asset management company
- Luxembourg Professional Audit / Accounting certifications is a plus
- Other Audit/ Accounting certification are a plus but not a prerequisite (ACA, ACCA, CIA, CFSA, CFE, etc.)
- Good command of written and spoken French, English and Italian
Caractéristiques de l'emploi