Our client is a major bank in Luxembourg with activities in Retail Banking, Private Banking and Corporate Banking.
We are looking for a Risk Regulatory Compliance Manager to join the Risk Department.
- Propose and identify actions in order to be compliant with the current regulation such as the CRR/CRD IV, RTS, circulars (which are summarized in the Guidance for the targeted review of internal Models)
- Implement a documentation of the bank’s compliance and the aforementioned corrective actions
- Monitor IT and operational developments enabling to address the identified weaknesses
- Follow-up the overall progress of the bank’s compliance
- 10 years of experience in risk management and banking business
- University degree in Economics or Finance (Bac +5)
- Solid knowledge of the banking regulatory environment under AIRB approach
- Audit methodology and project management skills
- Ability to identify problems and solutions
- Dynamic and self-motivated person with a naturally proactive approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fluent in English and French
Our client is looking to start interviewing for this position as soon as possible, so apply now if you are interested.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be contacted very quickly and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.