Our client is a small-sized bank with a solid financial standing and a good market reputation.
- Bookkeeping of general accounting entries (incl. prepayments and accrued income, provisions for liabilities and charges, accounts payable and receivables, fixed assets depreciation, …).
- Reconciliation of nostro correspondents and inter-branch accounts.
- Daily control and review of the Profit & Loss, Balance-sheet and off Balance-sheet statements.
- Establish and control Luxembourg legal reporting on a monthly (LCR, AMM), quarterly (FINREP, COREP, NSFR) and yearly basis to CSSF, BCL, Luxembourg STATEC and Ad-hoc reporting, …
- Establish and control the monthly Luxembourg statutory financial statements and group reporting financials.
- Maintain and update the accounting plans and financial databases (FRS, Apsys, Sofie Cetrel) and proceed to tests of new software versions when required.
- Prepare the invoices related to Bank’s expenditures, process payments, scan and import documents in the accounting system.
- Establish and review the monthly and yearly VAT and withholding taxes returns.
- Calculate and book monthly tax provisions and prepare the annual tax returns.
- Perform the monthly and yearly closings.
- Perform various analysis including monthly reviews.
- Keep accounting policies and procedures duly updated.
- High degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 5 years of proven experience in a similar position in a Bank in Luxembourg
- Very good knowledge of accounting in Banks
- Very good knowledge of Luxembourg regulatory requirements related to financial statements, legal reporting and VAT
- Very good knowledge of Lux GAAP, IFRS, Swiss GAAP an asset
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Precise, accurate, reliable and attentive to details
- Sound and practical command of IT tools (Excel + Word, FRS, Sofie Cetrel, Apsys an asset)
- Fluent in French and English
- Very good communication skills
- Good communication skills, team player, polyvalent
- Accurate, meticulous and well-organized
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
Interested ? Please send your application. Kindly note that we ensure you the strictest confidentiality.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi