- Manage compliance review related to a broad range of fund structures (e.g.: UCITS, AIF).
- Assess active and passive breaches and CSSF reporting pursuant to Circular 02/77.
- Participate in the analysis and implementation of new investment funds.
- Perform eligibility assessment towards UCITS/AIF’s funds prerequisites.
- Prepare related reports and statistics.
- Act as a point of escalation for Portfolio Managers, Senior Management, Board of Directors, internal and external auditors with regards to investment restrictions and regulatory compliance issues.
- Analyse the potential impact of new laws, regulations and or group policies.
- Participate in the implementation or updating of procedures.
- Monitor and checking for adherence to established procedures.
- Provide advice / support on fund compliance issues.
- Provide support to the Head of Risk Management and Fund Compliance on risk monitoring and reporting activities.
- University Degree in Economics or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience with significant exposure to investment restriction monitoring, fund compliance, and regulatory activities associated with the provision of fund administration services.
- Strong understanding of the Luxembourg fund industry regulatory environment, with significant exposure to UCITS, AIFs structures as well as to complex structured products
- Sound knowledge of the investment fund industry, financial products and financial markets
- Good communication skills, accurate and well-organized.
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
Our client is a medium-sized bank with a solid financial standing and a good market reputation.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Investment Fund|