- In coordination with the Treasury Head Office (H/O) department and the local Branch Manager :
- Manage balance-sheet of the Branch with full adherence to limits and procedures.
- Manage the liquidity, foreign exchange, interest rate exposure and daily transactions of the Branch in accordance with the local banking regulations and Bank’s internal rules.
- Manage the Nostro portfolio; explore fixed income markets opportunities for the Bank in the region.
- Take advantage of the market volatility and engage in trading positions in the FX and fixed-income markets
- Execute Forex order using the bank Forex platform within the set limits. Ø Develop the Treasury marketing sales for the Branch :
2. Progressive marketing of the bank’s Treasury products in co-ordination with the Head of Treasury department (Money market, Foreign Exchange, fixed income and hedging instruments).
- Identify and develop new external source of funding enabling the Branch to improve its funding capacity.
- Produce and exchange ideas with H/O relevant departments (Treasury, International) on the utilization of the Bank’s excess liquidity to be able to benefit regional opportunities.
- Enhancing the relationship with the banks in the region, paying them regular visits.
3. Provide solutions in risk management to mitigate interest rate and currency risk.
Your profile :
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent
- At least 10 years in successfully managing Treasury trading and investment desk within an asset management firm or bank trading desk.
- In-depth understanding and experience in international financial markets and global macro investment
- Good knowledge of Fixed Income instruments, such as cash bonds, futures, options and swaps
- Derivatives trading experience
- Eagerness to continuously learn and maintain awareness of developments with relevant markets
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills
- Dynamic, quick minded, strong attention to details
- Ready to anticipate and minimize risks
- Ability to develop relationships with good interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work independently applying strict guidelines.
- Risk taker within limits set by management
- Sound command of Reuters Dealing and Bloomberg, and strong Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English, French being an asset
Our client is a small sized bank with a solid reputation as a top quality service provider.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi